Proventil – Asthma

Millions of people suffer from the asthma. This disease has the great influence to the everyday life of the patient. Although the exact reason of asthma is unknown, today there are the effective medicines which are available for the disease’s control and removing of the chronicle inflammations in the respiratory tract.
Continue reading

Amoxil – Actinomycosis

What actinomycosis is, let’s get to know. It is the chronicle infecting human’s and animal’s disease. This disease characterizes by the granulomatous hearth into different tissues and organs. The animal’s infection is more widespread than human’s one. You can see this disease among animals wherever you are, but it doesn’t mean that it is almost impossible for people to become ill. This disease can damage all the organs and tissues but usually it damages the face. Men become ill more often than women do.
Continue reading

Varicose Veins Pain

Varicose veins pain is the first signal to see a doctor. Varicose veins do not disappear on their own. They tend to get worse over time. First varicose veins pain signals may be rather weak and unnoticed by you. You may relate first varicose veins pain to some injury or trauma, tiredness and excessive physical load on your legs during the day. If you deal with varicose veins pain then the case will get worse with time. If the pain is not related to varicose veins then it will get eased after rest.
Continue reading

Eczema Herpeticum

Herpetic eczema or eczema herpeticum is atopic dermatitis with superimposed virus of herpes simplex of types I and II. It is a rather rare form of disease, but requires the most complex treatment. This type of eczema is caused by herpes simplex virus of 1 and 2 types, coxsackievirus A16 and vaccinia virus. This type of eczema ca occur in males and females, however most often the disease is indicated in infants and kids up to 10 years old who suffer from atopic dermatitis. The disease is life threatening in babies.
Continue reading

Dyshidrotic Eczema

Dyshidrotic eczema is a condition of skin with wide areas hit with small itching blisters hitting the soles and palms. The condition is also known as dyshidrotic dermatitis, dyshidrosis or pompholyx. The blisters are called vesicles and may be filled with fluid. The most common location of the blister appearance are the edges of fingers, soles, toes and palms. The blisters last about three weeks after first occurrence and are normally followed with severe itching. If a patient will scratch the blisters they may burst and get worsened.
Continue reading

Baby Eczema

baby eczemaBaby eczema is a skin condition developing in children commonly during the first five years of their lives. The disease develops commonly in one of five children on earth. But most often it is diagnosed during the first six months of life. The good news is that 78% of children outgrow baby eczema. This means that the disease does not perform any symptoms in adolescence and adult life. Up to 14% of children has baby eczema in adolescence. There is a very small chance (up to 8%) that the disease will last into adult life. Having baby eczema means that the kid’s skin barrier does not work properly and that a child is more prone to various infectious diseases and allergens as the triggers easily penetrate through skin barrier and cause an infection or another inflammatory disease.
Continue reading

How to prevent varicose veins

Varicose veins – the term referring to vein condition and naming dilated and gnarled blood vessels commonly developing in legs. To learn how to prevent varicose veins one should know the risk factors inducing the disease. Among the most typical risk factors there are: Continue reading