Bladder Cancer

– Transitional cell carcinomas account for 90% of all bladder cancers, while squamous cell tumors and adenocarcinomas account for the remaining 10%.
Continue reading

Asthma

– A chronic obstructive disorder of the airways characterized by airway hypersensitivity to a variety of stimuli, resulting in transient bronchospasm and constriction of the airways.
Continue reading

Bell’s Palsy

– Unilateral facial paralysis with sudden loss of the ability to use the muscles that control expression on one side of the face.
Continue reading