Breast Cancer

– Ductal carcinomas account for 75% of all breast cancer; lobular and nipple carcinomas account for most of the remaining 25%.
Continue reading

Brain Tumor (Primary)

– An expanding, intracranial lesion that may be either benign or malignant. However, since both types can be lethal if inaccessible or left untreated, and since malignant tumors rarely metastasize beyond the central nervous system, the distinction serves mainly to describe the rate of growth and invasiveness. Tumors are divided into six classes, according to their origin: (1) skull, (2) meninges, (3) cranial nerves, (4) neuroglia, (5) pituitary/pineal body, and (6) congenital.
Continue reading

Bladder Cancer

– Transitional cell carcinomas account for 90% of all bladder cancers, while squamous cell tumors and adenocarcinomas account for the remaining 10%.
Continue reading